Measure the earthing circuit performance without disrupting services.
Fast and accurate “Stakeless method” to measure earth resistance compared to Fall-of Potential (FOP) test. Includes customizable audio-tone and visual alarms with three user-defined settings for impedance, voltage and current to increase operators performance.
* Reads earth resistance down to 0.10 Ω
* Fully auto-ranging with data hold to capture readings
* Accessories included: molded carrying case, 4 x AA Batteries and calibration verification loop
* Impedance function capable of testing 4 separate frequencies (50Hz, 60Hz, 128Hz, & 2083Hz)
* Widest operating temperature range (-20 to 55°C) in the industry
* Made from impact resistant materials resulting in a robust design for the job-site environment
* Auto off after 5 minutes
|Part No.||Earth Resistance (Ω)||Safety Category||Earth Voltage Detection (V)||Leakage Current Detection||Clamp Opening (mm)||Memory Storage||Alarms||Wt (kg)|
|CMGRT-100A||0.1 to 1500||CAT IV, 600V||0.1 to 75 Non-Contact||0.2mA to 40A||35||300||Impedance, Voltage, Current||0.094|