The Energy Network (TEN) was founded in 1998 with a vision to offer quality products to the electricity industry. Today, the business has grown to be a leading supplier of quality tools and construction equipment for the wider energy industry.
Our diverse product offer is sourced from leading global suppliers renowned for quality product ranges that deliver excellent lifetime value to our customers. In addition to supply of tools and equipment, TEN offers a complete service and repair solution, hire of specialised stringing and cable hauling equipment and manufacture of canvas and PVC storage solutions.
It’s the diversity of our product and service capabilities, matched with our technical expertise that delivers positive solutions for our customer base.
Key to the success of TEN has been its absolute commitment to superior quality and customer service, providing a solid grounding for the development of strong supply relationships with all major utilities and electrical contractors. With warehousing and service facilities around Australia, TEN offers a complete tooling and equipment solution to its customer base across the power & energy, mining, oil & gas, communications, rail and civil infrastructure markets.
Our aim is to provide our customers with tools and construction equipment that are fit for purpose, cost competitive, safe and reliable. We utilise our extensive industry knowledge and vast supplier network to ensure we meet these deliverables and exceed our customers’ expectations. Our certification to ISO9001, ISO45001 and ISO14001 (Banyo) is your guarantee that we have implemented best practice in systems, processes and quality control.
TEN is your complete source for tools and construction equipment for the energy industry. We only choose to work with quality brands that deliver industry designed, tested and proven products that are fit for purpose and offer the best lifetime value for our customers. Our product range covers cable hauling and stringing equipment, hydraulic tooling, PPE and liveline equipment, earthing solutions, hand tools, test equipment, and locally manufactured canvas and PVC storage solutions. We offer our customers:
- Quality tools and equipment from innovative and market leading manufacturers
- Knowledge and industry experience to assist with equipment selection
- A diverse and extensive range of products from a single supplier
TEN offers an extensive after sales service and repair capability for a wide range of low and high pressure hydraulic equipment including battery tools, line tools, hand hydraulics, jacking equipment, pumps and lifting cylinders. We also repair and refurbish all brands of pulling and lifting hoists including web strap, chain and wire rope. Our fully equipped workshops and specialist tool technicians provide:
- a high level of customer service with prompt tool turnaround
- advice on extending the life of equipment through preventative maintenance programs
- a range of testing and calibration services including torque, pressure and load testing
- manufacturer certified service, repair and refurbishment of stringing and cable hauling equipment
TEN Hire offers its customers access to the largest specialised cable hauling and stringing equipment fleet in Australia. The range includes hydraulic cable pullers (skid and trailer mounted), brake units (tensioners), puller-tensioners, capstan winches, 3 drum winders and 3 drum braking units, self loading cable trailers, drum stands, pole pullers and a large range of associated equipment such as presses and pumps, stringing rollers and swivels. TEN also offers leading operator training and competency verification to an AQTF standard.
Why partner with TEN hire?
- Leverage our extensive fleet of specialised stringing and cable hauling equipment
- Be flexible in scaling up or down as your workload demands
- Use the latest technologies and innovative stringing methods to drive productivity and profitability
Our manufacturing division produces high quality canvas and PVC storage solutions to carry, store and protect your valuable equipment. All products are designed for the toughest conditions and manufactured to our stringent quality requirements. Our range encompasses fibreglass stick bags, tool buckets, PPE bags, glove and sleeve bags, EWP bucket aprons and specialised storage solutions. TEN also assembles a range of low and high voltage jumpers, bonders and inline switches designed for the Australian market.
- All TEN storage solutions and assembled products are Australian Made in our premises
- We manufacture and assemble to strict quality guidelines under our ISO9001 quality management system
- TEN can custom manufacture and assemble products to meet our clients’ needs
Read our Quality, Safety, and Environment policies:
Read our Privacy, Rehabilitation, Fitness for Work and Corporate Governance policies:
Read more about the TEN values