TEN COVID-19 STATEMENT
24 Mar, 2020
As an essential service provider to the utility sector, TEN would like to confirm we remain open and have taken steps to secure our supply chain and mitigate risks around COVID-19 for our staff and customers.
At TEN, our primary safety objective is that “we all go home from work, without injury or illness”. In light of these challenging times, this is more pertinent than ever. We are working through an ever-evolving situation to manage the risks of COVID-19 to provide a safe and functioning workplace for our team members, and to continue supporting our customers with any ongoing requirements.
As authorities implement additional containment measures, TEN is following closely the recommendations of state and federal governments. Our management team is working through our own internal continuity and contingency plans, both around workflow management and the supply chain, both now and in planning for all eventualities.
What TEN is doing:
- We are following all Australian and State based health department recommendations
- All travel and external face to face meetings have been suspended, however we continue to support our customers on phone, email and via video conference where appropriate
- Suspension of all external visitors to our sites unless absolutely essential and approved by management
- We have implemented a number of key strategies in our offices around the country to minimise the potential spread of coronavirus and are strictly adhering to hygiene measures, social distancing and workflow.
- We have prepared for flexible, remote working arrangements to ensure the continued support of our customers in the event of any further containment measures
- We have developed a COVID-19 policy and plan to enact in the event of a confirmed case, including return to work plans and sanitisation requirements
- We have been working closely with our key supply chain partners both internationally and domestically to understand and mitigate the current, and potential impacts of further measures.
- We are closely monitoring and managing our global freight movements
- We have great stocks in key product lines and we have expedited additional orders where necessary to ensure ongoing supply, please call or email us for any enquiries
- Importantly, we want to continue communicating with our customer base and support our critical infrastructure delivery programs where it is safe to do so
We are continuing to manufacture and distribute products across Australia, as an essential service provider we have taken the steps to ensure we are open and available to support industry during this time
In addition to information at www.tengroup.com.au, please find below a listing of key contacts at TEN
Contracted Supply, any questions, concerns or feedback
General Manager Sales & Marketing
07 3212 8905
State Sales Teams
We ask during this time to utilise our state email inboxes for any enquiries or orders. This helps us manage the enquiries in a timely manner if and when working remotely.
0417 631 443
0499 996 441
0408 228 473
0407 009 316