These adjustable sleeve straps provide the flexibility needed to stay strapped in all day long. Straps easily adjust to fit each lineworker’s body type. Unique button shape design provides quick and easy sleeve attachment. Buttons and strap are a single piece, meaning no more lost buttons! Featuring self-extinguishing components, these rugged straps are safe, easy to use, and have been field-tested for durability and longevity.
Quickeeze Sleeve Straps are constructed of all FR-Rated Materials.
• FR Rated materials have been independently tested.
• Straps consist of:
- FR Elastic made of a Nomex® and FR Neoprene blend
- Engineered for flame resistance, heat & thermal shrinkage resistance
- Passes NFPA Standards 1951, 1971, 1975, 1977, 1983, 2112
• Made with Flame Retardant ABS
• Tested to pass ignition, melting, or dripping tests
• Meets the requirements of NFPA 2112-2012, Section 7.3*
• Certified by Underwriters Laboratory (UL)
• Arc Resistance Rating for Oval Buttons up to PLC 7. Test Method ASTM D495.
• Self-Extinguishing: Designed with all FR-Rated Components
• Easily Adjustable: To fit your needs
• Single-Piece: No more lost buttons
• Flexible Design: Keeps you strapped in all day long
• Unique Oval Buttons: Designed for quick & easy attachment to sleeves
• Lineman Made: Perfected by the ones that do it best
• Rugged: Field tested for durability and longevity