New to the Polywater family of FST sealants, the FSTBP Duct SealantTM is ideal for the protection of ducts 125mm (5 in.) diameter and larger. Easily mixed in its self-contained burst pack, the FSTBP is dispensed into the duct where it expands and hardens to form a strong, closed-cell seal. FSTBP Duct Sealant TM is durable and flame retardant to protect valuable infrastructure from water and fire damage.
FSTBP Duct Sealant comes in an easy to use, self-dispensing burst pack. The diagrams below show the easy four-step application process of the FSTBP Duct Sealant to protect ducts and other infrastructure assets.
• FSTBP Duct Sealant TM has 98% closed-cell content for increased strength and resiliency
• FSTBP Duct Sealant TM resists seven meters (22ft) of waterhead pressure
• FSTBP Duct Sealant TM is compatibile with cable and duct materials
• FSTBP Duct Sealant TM is chemically resistant to gasoline, oils, dilute acids and bases, and most unsaturated hydrocarbons
• Prevents the passage of gas; does not sag; will not dry out; and is re-enterable