Wedge Clamps - CONDUCTOR CONNECTOR
Wedge Clamp Connectors consist of a spring “C”-Body and wedge combined with a “shear-head” bolt offering a high performance permanent connection that is low resistance, durable and easy to install.
MAINTAINS LOW RESISTANCE CONNECTIONS AT ALL TIMES
The spring body of the connector will flex and maintain a constant force as thermal cycling causes conductors expand and contract.
SIMPLE AND SAFE INSTALLATION
During installation, when proper spring tension is achieved, the shear head bolt will break off giving the installer a positive indication of a correctly completed connection.
The wedge design has become the only leading wedge system that can be installed without specialised tooling, providing a safe and easy installation that reduces or eliminates tooling inventory, maintenance and repair expense.
Wedge Connectors available for cable connections of:
- Aluminium to Aluminium
- Copper to Copper
No special tools required for install
- No Special tools required for install
- Utilises the industry-proven Wedge Connecting principle and is quick and easy to apply with a common socket or impact wrench - NO SPECIAL TOOLS
- The "Spring-Like" qualities of the C-Body ensure permanent connection and maintains consistent pressure on the conductors
- Quick installation over conventional crimp-type or molded joints
- Liveline installation with hot-stick tools
- For use in all applications including critical high load areas and on overloaded circuits
- May be used in highly corrosive environments including salt laden areas to connect copper conductors
- High-conductivity grit type corrosion inhibitor is factory applied for long life
- Removable and reusable with no damage to conductor
- Remains permanently locked through fault current or power surges
- Meets or exceeds the current carrying capacity of the conductors being connected
- Complies with AS-NZS 4325 1 -1995
Removable and reusable with no damage to conductor