Woodpecker Impact Auger Bits are engineered to deliver fast, clean cut holes in Australian hardwood power
The new, improved high grade steel alloy is designed for a longer bit life, staying sharper longer. Featuring a single, heat treated and tempered cutting edge for fast, effortless boring in hardwood. The clean cut of these bits allows easier removal from the pole and helps bolts to slide through with less resistance.
The design is optimised to cut quickly through hardwood with an aggressive lead screw pulling the bit through the material more easily while the wider flute design quickly ejects the chips to clear the hole. This helps to reduce heat, leading to overall faster drilling speeds and longer tool life.
• Designed to drill cleaner and faster holes in Australian hardwood poles
• 7/16” Quick change hex shank – suitable for electric drills or impact wrenches
• Optimum shaped wide cutting flute ensures a faster chip ejection, less friction and a longer lasting cutting edge
• Solid core for added strength, auger stability and extended tool life
• Supplied in a protective storage case
|Part No||Length (mm)||Diameter (mm)|