Service Cable Line Tensioners
- Specially designed to pull/lift light loads such as service cables
- (ABC) or smaller diameter conductors
- Non slip negative lock prevents rope slippage
- Includes pole strap
- Manufactured from high quality height safety components
The ATENSIONHS12 was designed to lift service line and conductor, and also operate as a hauling line for lifting tools and equipment into buckets or up poles.
It also features a swivel joining the top karabiner to the non-slip negative lock that prevents rope slip, preventing rope twisting.
- Double pulley - Features a second pulley without negative lock mechanism
- Features a swivel joining the top karabiner to the non-slip negative lock that prevents rope slip, preventing rope twisting
- 12m of Rope* (* Any length of rope can be specially made to order)
- Labelled with Load Rating
- WLL 300kg
- Weight 2.5kg
- ATENSIONH can be made with any length of rope upon request - Example Part Number: ATENSIONH-12 for 12m of rope