Features & Benefits
- Positive load holding in all environments - interlocking pawl mechanism, no load breaks to slip or fowl
- Ease of operation - Self lubricating bearings throughout housing and on pulley assures smooth operation
- Exclusive LUG-ALL Replaceable Stress Link
LUG-ALL web strap pullers feature a breakable stress link. The stress link, next to the overload link, snaps when the hoist is overloaded, warning the operator to back off the load before injury or damage.
- Double flanged drum prevents webstrap from coming in contact with ratchet teeth
- Open frame construction allowing ease of cleaning, greasing and visual inspection
- Built for the field - light, compact, and strong tools
- Available as both convertible or standard hoists
- All models equipped with quick release pulley block
- LUG-ALL grips, straps, and hooks are colour coded by capacity
- Meet rigorous ANSI/ASME B30.21-2005 standard for 'manually lever operated hoists'
- All the parts to convert from double line to single line operation are on the hoist
- Weighs less and has more headroom than standard medum frame model
Hot stick rings option also available, please contact TEN for part number information.
||Single Pull Distance
||Double Pull Distance