Face Shield & Helmet Protection
- Protects against electric arcs
- Utilises nanotechnology to provide a clearer, more transparent window
- Window/shield is designed to be easily replaced without tools
- Faceshield unit includes ventilation ribs that allow a natural convection air flow though the top of the shield
- Absorbs>99.9% of harmful UV radiation
- Resistant to fogging
- Meets current ANSI Z87.1 and is CSA standard complaint
- Conforms with ASTM F2178 specifications
- 20 cal/cm2 Arc Flash Protection Face Shield Unit with Hard hat
- ATPV rating of 20 cal/cm2
- 7.5” x 20” viewing area
- Extra light tint
- 15mm thick
NOTE: In order to achieve 360 degree 20 cal/cm2 protection,a 20 cal/cm2 balaclava must be worn.
NFPA70E: An arc rated hood shall be used when the anticipated incident energy exposure exceeds 12 cal/cm2.